Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well-rested? NAH!

After getting off of work the other morning, like usual, I came home and crashed after a warm shower. For some reason, the shower always sucks the energy from my marrow after a long night at work. Anyways, I slept most of the day (shout-out to my hubsie) and then slept ALL night that night as well. I was also lazy yesterday and napped with Sethie. Then, I FOUND myself snuggling with him when he went to sleep. I woke up in a haze. It was dark, Isaac was crying. I looked at my phone and it was 6:30am! I must have slept all night! Now, it's 8:40am and somehow I've accomplished a load of laundry, breakfast and thinking about my next cup of coffee. Hmm...I'm wondering and hoping if I was just so behind with sleep that a few good nights really did something to me. I mean, we are talking MOTIVATED here. Well, the dishes are still clean in the dishwasher so I GUESS I could be doing that but...instead, I'm blogging. Hey, I've got priorities people.  Who do you think I am?
Meanwhile, I've been rocking out to this awesome video over and over on youtube this morning. HEY YOUTUBE, GET A REPEAT! You've probably heard a blip of the song from the new Internet Explorer commercial. The actual video is a little odd, okay downright different. Medieval if you will. Here's the link...ready, set, LAUNDRY!

Don't forget that fuzzy lint trap! Mine was extra fuzzy from the baby blankets. AWW..

 Okay, well, better than the link, the video is right there. Told you, MEDIEVAL.

You can thank me later.
Kimmie



1 comment:

  1. Interesting/good lyrics Kim... and what (?) a video to watch so early in the morning.... who is the singer/performer? Hope you are having a good afternoon. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. It's a dedicated place for my book reviews, criticism, and love of all things bookish. I am a mom of 4 busy kids that uses reading as my, "thing." I find that reading books turns off all (okay, mostly all?) of the noise of my world and lets me get away for a bit. Reading helps me escape the reality of the piles of laundry that will never be done, the dust bunnies that I swear will one day grow legs, and the emails and outlook calendar that occupy my life Monday- Friday during working hours. Reading is therapy for me and always has been. I've always been a big dork, introverted, creative, and reflective. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd probably open up a used bookstore with my standard poodle somewhere on the side of the mountain and surround myself by others who enjoy passing their time reading. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on. And, I'll settle for reading when I can. Which, I try to fit in as much as possible. Cheers to your busy life and mine, doing the best we can, as often as we can.

Followers