Sunday, August 08, 2010

weekly yo

Hi guys! I just uploaded some pictures of Sethie today. Oh my he is just a charmer! He is getting more and more ambitious and brave and seems to be exploring more and more. I love it!! Today, he found the kitchen cabinets...thus the pots and pans! We gave him a wooden spoon and you would have thought we spent a ton of money on something fun. I hope he'll always be like that! Last week, I blogged about Drew Carey and all his weight loss. All I have to say is this: didn't do so hot this week :) But, I must say, I haven't gained any of the 12 lbs I lost with the cookie diet. It's almost been a month since I was on that diet and surprisingly I am the same weight as the day I stopped. This has me thinking....thinking of one day going on it again! I highly recommend it!
Things are pretty much the same on the job front- no real changes. I am beginning to love the people that I work with .Which only makes decisions harder. The patients drive me bonkers most of the time but the people that I work with make it bearable somehow.
I keep thinking about how much fun we had in Boca and I find myself wishing I was there all the time, enjoying the surf and the sand and the sun and looking at all the people with tons of dollars. Literally. Haha.
I got a new iphone (go ahead...lay it on me..I'm a brat, I'm spoiled, I'm sassy...) but  I love love love it! It's so easy to get used to and I love all the fun apps like bejeweled and bookworm. I find myself playing them all the time when I can.
Just wanted to say hi. I don't really have anything to carry on and on about right now. Maybe later :0)
I'm still looking forward to fall. Somethings never change :)

~Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. It's a dedicated place for my book reviews, criticism, and love of all things bookish. I am a mom of 4 busy kids that uses reading as my, "thing." I find that reading books turns off all (okay, mostly all?) of the noise of my world and lets me get away for a bit. Reading helps me escape the reality of the piles of laundry that will never be done, the dust bunnies that I swear will one day grow legs, and the emails and outlook calendar that occupy my life Monday- Friday during working hours. Reading is therapy for me and always has been. I've always been a big dork, introverted, creative, and reflective. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd probably open up a used bookstore with my standard poodle somewhere on the side of the mountain and surround myself by others who enjoy passing their time reading. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on. And, I'll settle for reading when I can. Which, I try to fit in as much as possible. Cheers to your busy life and mine, doing the best we can, as often as we can.

Followers