Friday, July 30, 2010

pics

I took some wizbang pics this past week from our trip to Wilmington. Or, as we call it in our family, Wilmington-town. I'm a little annoyed that they didn't upload...I COMPLETELY blame my ancient blackberry. It's SO time for an iphone. My friends on FB are going to hate me after I get one, I'll be posting pics and videos and updates all the friggin time. I'm looking forward to it! So, Seth is FINALLY getting a top tooth. It's been bothering him and US for a few weeks now. It's his left front. So dang cute coming in. And WHITE :) I always say UP when I get him out of the crib and just recently he has started repeating me. It's precious. It's nice to hear him say something other than uh-oh for sure. I'm glad that he's progressing. He takes a few steps if holding onto something or trying to get to something. It's baby steps for sure, but I'm just really ready for him to start walking.
Parker starts school on Sept. 7th. It's so hard to believe. When we got the dates in the mail the other day on a little floppy postcard, I couldn't believe it. I just feel like he's getting so big. AND, I LOVE IT. He finally understands me when I'm talking to him and he just babbles off about the silliest things. When I look in the backseat and he's singing  a pop song that's on the radio's top 20 and dancing...I just smile. I cannot believe that I grew him :0) I cannot believe that at the end of September he will be 3. I'm so thankful. I'm also excited about him going to school a few hours a day. I'm hoping to spend the time doing something constructive like WALKING or running. But, probably walking because I'll still have baby Sethie. Bottom line, I need to do something special for me in those hours. Maybe I'll get caught up on the laundry again. Maybe read more. :) The opprotunities are endless. I'm excited about all the pictures that will begin to fill our fridge, and the stories about his friends and teachers that he will tell. It will be amazing to see him grow even more into himself.
And, it will be FALL. Oh, how I love fall. I've always loved it. Can't wait.
I hope you're all dreaming of fall too. Crisp air, mulling spices, crunchy amber leaves. Sweatshirts.  And, my old worn out, Birkenstocks...with argyles. :0)
Love to you all, from the happiest girl in the world.
~Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. It's a dedicated place for my book reviews, criticism, and love of all things bookish. I am a mom of 4 busy kids that uses reading as my, "thing." I find that reading books turns off all (okay, mostly all?) of the noise of my world and lets me get away for a bit. Reading helps me escape the reality of the piles of laundry that will never be done, the dust bunnies that I swear will one day grow legs, and the emails and outlook calendar that occupy my life Monday- Friday during working hours. Reading is therapy for me and always has been. I've always been a big dork, introverted, creative, and reflective. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd probably open up a used bookstore with my standard poodle somewhere on the side of the mountain and surround myself by others who enjoy passing their time reading. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on. And, I'll settle for reading when I can. Which, I try to fit in as much as possible. Cheers to your busy life and mine, doing the best we can, as often as we can.

Followers