Sunday, July 11, 2010

and the count continues

Let's see, I think we were at 54.
54. I want to be a flight nurse--as days pass, I feel more and more like it's what I'm supposed to do.
55. I don't read the black and white "funnies" in the newspaper. I only read the colored ones.
56. Cookie cakes are my fave. MMMM.
57. I remember the days when Gap sold more than just black, white, and grey stuff
58. I wear jeans year round.
59. I'm a nail picker/biter. Oddly enough, when I'm the MOST stressed out, I don't do it. I'll go weeks/months at a time and they'll be perfect, beautiful, lovely...then .....the next day they look like doodoo.
60. That brings us to 60. Doodoo is one of my favorite words. I always feel better after saying it.
61. I prefer sugary stuff over salty stuff.
62. I haven't seen my father in over 2 years.
63. I'd rather work with a close-knit group of people all the time and know their craziness than to work with new people all the time.
64.I'm intimidated by my manager.
65. I hate red cars.
66. I hate sloppy handwriting. If you want to write slop, fine...but if you're a MD and expect me to follow through with something that you ordered, I don't think it's too much to ask for it to be legible. IDIOT.
67.I like asking questions.
68.I've always dreamt of hiking the appalachian trail from beginning to end.
69. All through elementary school, middle, and high school I wanted to be a 2nd grade teacher.
70. I love hand thrown pottery
71. Artwork moves me
72.I also love cute stickers
73.I think tolls on roads are satan's work
74. I roll my eyes TOO much.
75.I don't like grape jelly- but LOVE strawberry
76. Cracker Barrel is my favorite place to eat breakfast
77.When people sneeze or cough and don't cover their mouth it pisses me off.
78.I love danskos and wear them even when I'm not at work.
79. I hate my toes and toenails.
80. I love snow skiing.
81. I like thunderstorms
82.I have more tote bags than I have dresses.
83. I CANNOT go to sleep without brushing my teeth and washing my face.
84.I sing loudly in the car.
85. I hate the gas light coming on in the car and always feel a sense of urgency when it comes on.
86. I like antique shopping.
87. I've always wanted to live in Denver or Aspen.
88. I've always wanted to live in upstate NY.
89.My favorite candy is sweet tarts and milk duds (not together)
90. I love reading.
91. I love the names Grant, Everett, Emily, Katie, Ben, Stella, and Zoey.
92. I used to love Kate Spade, Coach, etc...don't know what happend.
93. My eyebrows HAVE to grow the fastest of any human.
94. I have nice legs
95. If I could have plastic surgery, I would have a breast reduction.
96. I think purple highlighters are the best.
97. post-it notes make me feel organized
98. For some reason, the people I work with right now call me Slayer. Long story
99.Top Gun makes me cry everytime I watch it. As does Steel Magnolias and the Notebook.
100. I don't know about GOD but I truly believe everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. It's a dedicated place for my book reviews, criticism, and love of all things bookish. I am a mom of 4 busy kids that uses reading as my, "thing." I find that reading books turns off all (okay, mostly all?) of the noise of my world and lets me get away for a bit. Reading helps me escape the reality of the piles of laundry that will never be done, the dust bunnies that I swear will one day grow legs, and the emails and outlook calendar that occupy my life Monday- Friday during working hours. Reading is therapy for me and always has been. I've always been a big dork, introverted, creative, and reflective. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd probably open up a used bookstore with my standard poodle somewhere on the side of the mountain and surround myself by others who enjoy passing their time reading. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on. And, I'll settle for reading when I can. Which, I try to fit in as much as possible. Cheers to your busy life and mine, doing the best we can, as often as we can.

Followers