Wednesday, June 09, 2010

One of them days...bad grammar intended

Vent warning...blow off valve needed..1500 psi...here goes. It's 1200 and I feel like I want to strangle someone or something. Does this happen to any of you? I mean, this is the story. So, yesterday our landlord calls. He says that when the fine folks came and fixed our a/c about a month ago, they said that we needed a new air fan in the attic..whatever that means. So, Jay called him back and he said he was going to find out from the ac company what was going on and CALL US BACK. And, this morning at 1100 our doorbell rings, the dog goes nuts, I am braless with my hair on the top of my head, Jay is in boxers and Parker starts going WILD with all the ruckus, running all around and making squirrel/dog/dying cat noises. So...Jay goes to the door and who is it? The AC guys. Here to fix the fan. Oh. It gets better. They get here, mess around in the attic, dropping insulation bits on the floor just to say they have to go to Lowes and they'll be back in 15 minutes. 45 minutes later the motherfathers come back with a ladder and all kinds of clankety things. Of course, I had just put Seth down for a nap because he was fussy and we had been waiting and waiting. SO, clankety clankety the attic stairs go (outside of Seth's door) and WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAH. Ugh. And, so all I can do is retreat to the bedroom with my computer, the pissed dog and a loud radio. I mean, I'm so hot right now! And, I don't mean hot with 2 ts like HOTT. I needed to clarify.
Parker is downstairs, in need of a nap, sliding down Jay's legs, squealing, bouncing, running on the hardwoods back in forth in the kitchen. Climbing over the back of the couch. Things that he does when he needs a nap. You'd think he had no discipline. So, I left both of those little motherfathers down there to be wild, unruly and LOUD while I'm up here steaming. I just don't understand how this shat works. Can someone tell me? I mean, we were about to start getting ready, walk out the door and go run some errands. I thought that NORMAL places made appointments for these things. So, I just feel like a total bitch right now. Like everything is pissing me off. And, what does one do? Trivial to some, I'm sure. Like, ugh...she's pissed off about THAT? Well...they're still banging and clanging up there right now. RI-frappin-diculous.

~all that's bitty--
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. It's a dedicated place for my book reviews, criticism, and love of all things bookish. I am a mom of 4 busy kids that uses reading as my, "thing." I find that reading books turns off all (okay, mostly all?) of the noise of my world and lets me get away for a bit. Reading helps me escape the reality of the piles of laundry that will never be done, the dust bunnies that I swear will one day grow legs, and the emails and outlook calendar that occupy my life Monday- Friday during working hours. Reading is therapy for me and always has been. I've always been a big dork, introverted, creative, and reflective. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd probably open up a used bookstore with my standard poodle somewhere on the side of the mountain and surround myself by others who enjoy passing their time reading. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on. And, I'll settle for reading when I can. Which, I try to fit in as much as possible. Cheers to your busy life and mine, doing the best we can, as often as we can.

Followers