Monday, September 07, 2009

39 weeks today

Okay, so we are 39 weeks today. Honestly, at this point, I think I'm over this trip. I'm beginning to wonder if it's real. I'm beginning to wonder if Seth is really in there, if he's really that thing kicking and moving and making me have constant indigestion. More castor oil today...no contractions afterwards really this time.
We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and the plan is for them to strip my membranes to see if that will help move things along. However, I have to work tomorrow night...so blah...my guess is that it's going to happen there. Gosh, it is my prayer it happens tonight!!!! SOMETHING!
Getting my membranes stripped last time was HORRIBLE, absolutely 10 out of 10 pain! So, I'm not looking forward to that tomorrow, however I know that labor itself is not pain-free and I don't think that any of it will be. But, whew it feels like someone is using a cheese grater up in there!
Okay, enough of that!
Today, we went to kid to kid in Apex and found a tricycle that Parker Jay had a fit for and we couldn't resist, and we picked up some little flannel one piece outfits for Sethie for this fall/winter. We came home and Parker was sooo happy on his tricycle. It was like Christmas or something for him. I should've taken a picture but didn't.
I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy busy week. And, I hope that this is my last post for a few days...maybe I'll go into labor and be unable to get back for a few days to my computer!
Hopefully, we'll go into labor, be able to move in Wednesday and we'll be settled in.
I guess it will all go as it should.
I'm just a tumbleweed, blowing whichever direction the wind carries me.

Hugs and baby love,
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. It's a dedicated place for my book reviews, criticism, and love of all things bookish. I am a mom of 4 busy kids that uses reading as my, "thing." I find that reading books turns off all (okay, mostly all?) of the noise of my world and lets me get away for a bit. Reading helps me escape the reality of the piles of laundry that will never be done, the dust bunnies that I swear will one day grow legs, and the emails and outlook calendar that occupy my life Monday- Friday during working hours. Reading is therapy for me and always has been. I've always been a big dork, introverted, creative, and reflective. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd probably open up a used bookstore with my standard poodle somewhere on the side of the mountain and surround myself by others who enjoy passing their time reading. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on. And, I'll settle for reading when I can. Which, I try to fit in as much as possible. Cheers to your busy life and mine, doing the best we can, as often as we can.

Followers